Friday, April 25, 2014

Media Guide and Updates


Had an awesome mail day!  The 2002 Media Guide, the last guide from Cinergy Field.  When I purchased it I originally thought it was a hard cover, but the soft cover is still just as good.  This is my first guide and after leafing through it I am glad I have such a unique piece of history in my Personal Collection.

Unfortunately tonight the Reds are losing 5-4 to the Braves in the Top of the 9th.  Been down the whole game and hoping for a come back.  If not then 2 of 3 of the weekend series would be nice pickup and a game above .500. 

I am still working on the page, currently have listed all of my Barry Larkin cards through 1992.  The long term goal is to change the bullet points into links of pictures for the ones I'm currently listing and start adding the new additions as they come in.

Any suggestions for improvements would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment