Thursday, April 24, 2014

WELCOME!

I am a HUGE Cincinnati Reds fan.  I have recently rejoined the hobby of collecting baseball cards.  After joining several pages on Facebook and looking through Ebay I have learned that the hobby has change drastically since buying wax packs at Kmart.  There are so many cards of just prospects you can hardly tell what a RC is or there so many "variations" of one card it's impossible to collect them all. 

So instead of trying to collect every single card from a set I have decided to focus mainly on Reds Team Sets and "Super-Collecting" my childhood hero, Barry Larkin.  I have started about 8 months ago and realize I still have a ton of ground to cover.  I am not looking at building Rome in a day, but I am always looking at continuing to build my collection.  Blog is here to assist me knowing what I have and will eventually have my want lists.  

I am more than happy to trade with people or exchange duplicates with fellow Larkin enthusiast.  So please be patient while I am adding my collection and I hope you enjoy the site!


No comments:

Post a Comment