Friday, January 13, 2017

2017 Mail Day # 1

Today came the very first mail day of 2017 for me (surprised it took me this long).  To no surprise it was a couple of Barry Larkin cards.


1992 Score 7-11 Coin

I was able to get this through a trade via Facebook.  This was the final card I needed to complete the Score series in 1992 so I was very excited when I came across this card.  I always liked the design of the older cards of his.

1997 Flair Showcase "Hot Gloves"

This was a purchase via eBay.  One of the cards I am sure I paid too much money for, but has been so elusive I just had to have it.  The late 90's die-cuts were always a favorite of mine growing.  I still have several non-Reds to this day I keep in the PC.  This is card #8 in a series of 15.  This specific sub-set has several HOF and probably a few more down in the future will see Cooperstown too.

1 Roberto Alomar
2 Barry Bonds
3 Juan Gonzalez
4 Ken Griffey, Jr.
5 Marquis Grissom
6 Derek Jeter
7 Chipper Jones
8 Barry Larkin
9 Kenny Lofton
10 Greg Maddux
11 Mike Piazza
12 Cal Ripken, Jr.
13 Alex Rodriguez
14 Ivan Rodriguez
15 Frank Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment